Sunday 22 May 2011

Welcome to the Miss Penelope Blog!

It has been a long time coming and I have to say that I kept putting off my first post for Miss P. I have been trying to find the right words. Apologies and thanks for you patience.  Anyway here I go and I hope you enjoying reading my news about Miss P and her where a bouts.
The Miss penelope website went live 2 weeks ago and we are still busy putting up products and tweaking it so that it is just right. 
The summer 2011 range is currently under way with some gorgeous and yummy clothes coming your way.
Miss p is also getting busy making her one off pieces of anything gorgeous to share with you.
Keep and eye out to see what she comes up with.
The latest news for Miss P is that she has purchased the most divine vintage caravan to renovate with the Miss P touch! She cant wait to get going with it and has started collecting little vintage goodies to decorate it inside.  This beautiful little van needs lots of Miss p loving but will look so amazing when finished. If anyone can do it Miss P can! 






If you have any ideas we would love to hear from you. I cannot wait to see the finished caravan and I am sure that it will be just incredible !! 
I will do my best to keep you posted as much as possible with the happening and going on with Miss P.


Remember a friendly word will travel far and it is not where you have been but where you are going.


XX
Penny


Miss P

No comments:

Post a Comment